Monday, July 8, 2013

IF YOU DONT HAVE 5 MILLION DONT CALL ME FOR SHOW

DON’T CALL ME FOR A SHOW IF YOU DO NOT HAVE N5 MILLION – WIZKID

images
worldwide vocalist Ayo “Wizkid” Balogun has eventually opened up on the lately described UNILAG deception case. He furthermore talked about his connection with EME and his new album, he also confirmed that he restored his impaired vehicle with a new one, he farther more stated that him and his crew don’t collect bargain cash. INTERVIEW BELOW:
What actually happened between you and the UNILAG scholars. You were suspect of duping them?
By now, I believe all is clear that there are some persons displaying themselves as either Wizkid or his managers. The regrettable occurrence considering the UNILAG students is a case of mistaken persona where people dropped casualty to some unscrupulous components who impersonated me or my representatives. The same people, as we have come to understand, went as far as creating false accounts in my title to dupe people. How did you arrive about the UNILAG palaver? Basically, the policeman just called us to announce us of the development. We can’t actually give full minutia because we were invited to arrive to the policemanman position and we went as regulation abiding people. When we got there, we provided our own declaration as well as the scholars. But we really can’t state any thing now until the policeman have finished their proper enquiries. But with the minutia on ground, what we desire you to know is that the so-called Wizkid the scholars have been communicating is false and an impostor. It’s actually not from me or from any person around me. What was your first answer when you perceived the report? I sensed so bad. I just went to my Twitter account and tweeted the usual persons to communicate if you want to book a display with Wizkid. Let’s be very sensible. Everybody saw my hustle and observed me augment. When I dropped “Holla Your Boy”, I was much younger and wasn’t charging up to N5 million for displays. This is just playing out and it is simple. So, how much do you ascribe now? N5 million is okay for my display. But let’s just put things right. It is so bad to my company’s title and my title as well. That is why I decided to open up on the issue.
There is this rumour that you are no longer with EME?
I have just issued an album in collaboration with Wizkid and EME. “Starboy” is my new business, EME is still there for me. “Starboy” is Wizkid’s new record label and I have a twosome of manufacturers that are employed with me in the new business. Definitely, we are employed with a alallotmentment of persons. Banky W and I, begun way back. Our aspirations have habitually been to build an empire, to help more people and give them that stage to showcase their talents. And all these aspirations cannot occur only with one individual. So, we have to agency out and come to out to more people. The commerce is actually big and there are more than 5 million kids out there roaming about the road and looking for a stage to showcase their talents. We desire to give them the platform to do that. So, as you can glimpse, everyone can assist to that. Now that “Starboy” has begun, we thank God, we are doing well. any person can start up something. That is just what we are trying to do with EME.
Have you issued the track register of your latest album?
Yes, I have finished that. I boasted Olamide, D’banj and Banky W. The album is prepared right now. But we are just putting some completing feels to it. We will be having a listening party of the album very shortly and we are going to announce that as shortly as it is prepared. We are planning for that. The album is approaching out very strong and I
express gratitude God that I have put all the necessary things in place. I have a very powerful conviction that the album is going to win accolades. There is this gossip making the rounds that you have restored your accidented Porsche vehicle. Is it factual? Yes, that is
wholeheartedly true. We thank God for that. We express gratitude Him for sparing my life. This is not the first time I’ve had such an encounter. That doesn’t signify I am a freak, but I needed to be wireless. I was going round with a taxi all through the length of the misfortune which is not correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment