Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mba ready for European move

international Sunday Mba is delighted that the drama surrounding his ownership has been resolved and he can now secure a move to Europe.Nigeria’s forward Sunday Mba (C) . AFP PHOTO“I am a happy man now because all the problems associated with my career at home are now over,” he said.“Now I can say that I am ready to finally make the big move to Europe since there is no contention about my status.“I want to say that Warri Wolves did a good thing by allowing me to play for Rangers on loan for free and I intend to make good use of that opportunity.Nigeria's forward Sunday Mba (C) celebrates with teammates after scoring the opening goal against Burkina Faso during the 2013 African Cup of Nations final football match between Burkina Faso and Nigeria on February 10, 2013 at Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg. AFP PHOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment